Shiplap siding milled from our exotic lumber can look great on the side of any building or project, especially if you are going for a country, yet sophisticated, look.
1. Start with the bottom row first. Predrill a pilot hole in the tongue of the board.
2. Drive a stainless steel screw into the hole, securing the siding in place.
3. Slide the next board into place. The overlapping of the tongues will hide your first screw hole.
4. Predrill another pilote hole just above the overlapping tongue and secure the board with a stainless steel screw.
5. To hide the visible screw hole, we recommend using wood plugs milled to match your siding. Here are instructions for installing wood plugs.
Repeat this process up the side of your project.
Buy Shiplap Siding
Back to Installation Instructions & Tips